Christians’ Rights and Responsibilities before God
Matthew D. Staver, Vice President of Liberty University and Dean and Professor of Law at Liberty University School of Law, and Dave Garrison, host of the Faith & Liberty Talk Show and former U.S. Congressional candidate, discuss Christians’ rights and responsibilities to impact this nation with a Christian worldview and our religious freedoms guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. Matthew and Dave discuss the threats to our religious freedoms by President Obama who is hostile to Christianity and our biblical values. Dean Staver is also the Founder of Liberty Counsel and has conducted over 1,300 media interviews each year. He has written more than ten books, including Eternal Vigliance: Knowing and Protecting Your Religious Freedom; Same-Sex Marriage: Putting Every Household at Risk; Faith and Freedom: A complete Handbook for Defending Your Religious Rights; Take Back America; and many more. Dean Staver has also argued a number of cases on religious freedoms before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Resources mentioned in the podcast
- Liberty Counsel™ is an international nonprofit litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family since 1989, by providing pro bono assistance and representation on these and related topics. With offices in Florida, Virginia and Washington, D.C., Liberty Counsel has hundreds of advocates around the world. Link to their website: http://www.lc.org
- Matthew D. Staver’s book page on Amazon can be found at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Mathew-D.-Staver/e/B001K8VYCE/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1364447840&sr=8-1
- Dr. Larry Schweikart , The Patriot’s Guide to American History: http://www.amazon.com/Larry-Schweikart/e/B000APV7AM/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1362633931&sr=8-2-ent
- Star Parker: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Parker
- Maafa 21 Video on the Black Genocide: http://www.maafa21.com